Saturday, February 2, 2013

Top Five Vegetarian Superbowl Appies

I was looking around for some tasty vegetarian appetizer ideas for Superbowl Sunday, and I have narrowed it down to these Top 5 Recipes:



Lemony Baked Feta Artichoke Dip
Loaded Baked Potato Rounds




Cheesy Pizza Pockets


Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Banana Bites

Stuffed Italian Pull-Apart Bread

I haven't decided which of these contenders will end up coming with me on game day, but I'm thinking it will probably be the artichoke dip. They all look like awesome recipes, but given that we'll be watching the game at a friends' place, I think that a dip will be the easiest to travel with!


Hope you like these recipes as much as I do. Please feel free to share your recipes with me so I don't starve!

No comments:

Post a Comment