Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Roasted Brussel Sprouts!

We were out for a family dinner yesterday, and had the most delicious brussel sprouts! Yes, unlike the vast majority of people I know, I am a huge fan of brussel sprouts. These weren't any ordinary brussel sprouts though, they were honestly so delicious, I would have eaten them all night if nobody had cleared the table! So, curious to learn if this is something I could make, I asked for the recipe. Turns out it's super simple:



- Rinse brussel sprouts and lay them on a pan

- Drizzle with olive oil

- Sprinkle with Seasoning Salt, Garlic Powder, and Pepper (Note to self: easy on the salt)

- Mix up so all of the brussel sprouts are covered

- Bake for about 30 min or so at 350°


This sounds like something I can handle! I will keep you posted on how they turn out!

Wish me luck, and please feel free to share your recipes with me so I don't starve!

No comments:

Post a Comment